If you are a hospital, school, or other commercial building, please contact us for a FREE consultation and estimate: Aspen Air Duct Cleaning & Sealing, 270 Lawrence St., Methuen, MA 01844 978.681.5023 / info@
Safe. Clean. Comfortable.
HOSPITAL STORAGE & CLEAN ROOMS
- Avoid disruption of day-to-day operations
- Provide ideal conditions for medical support activities, environments, mechanical rooms, storage & labs
- Maintain LEED certification and other accreditations
- Provide better air quality
- Comply with safety regulations and codes
- Contain energy costs
- Increase outsourcing/vendor/tenant retention
“Testing showed after installation, the new ductwork wasn’t even close to meeting New York’s building standards for leakage. The engineers were looking at the real possibility of having to shut down operations at the hospital while they tore into existing walls in order to access and seal the ductwork. Then someone told them about a duct sealing technology that worked from the inside of the ductwork to seal leaks. Aeroseal was absolutely a project saver.” —Jim O’Keefe, Project Manager TechClean Industries Ltd.
- Reduces up to 90% duct leakage
- Fixes pressurization issues
- Decreases fan horsepower
- Extends equipment life
- Better IEQ
- Increases comfort
- Does not require shutdown or interruption of daily operations to Aeroseal buildings
- Consumes less energy
- Saves on heating and cooling costs
Proven Positive Outcomes in Clinical Spaces
A typical hospitals loses 25-40% of heating and cooling energy throughout the ductwork. Aeroseal reduces up to 90% of duct leakage. Our commercial duct sealing system will reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 20%.
Our duct sealing solution covers:
- Medical clean rooms, central sterile supply and medicine storage areas
- Patient care areas, hospital rooms, isolation rooms, surgical suites, emergency rooms, waiting rooms, and ambulatory care
- Professional ancillary areas, laboratories, radiology, and pharmacy
- Support, operations, data center and mechanical rooms
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Aeroseal Reduces Ventilation Leakage
Aeroseal Technicians: TechClean Industries Ltd.
Goal: Reduce duct leakage, meet construction guidelines, and reduce energy waste. Duct leakage before Aeroseal: 8,729 CFM (average)
Duct leakage after Aeroseal: 613 CFM (average) Results: Leakage reduced on average by more than 93%.
“The new construction work led to significant duct leakage that we knew had to be addressed from both a building guideline and energy savings perspective. The aerosol duct sealing process allowed us to seal more than 90% of the leaks with little if any disruption to the day-to-day functioning of the facilities.” —Hospital Administrator, Memorial Sloan Kettering
Are Your Hospital’s Clean Rooms and Storage Facilities Safe and Sound for the Ultimate in Medical Support?
The Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center has long been a leader in cancer surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy and is the largest and oldest dedicated cancer hospital in the world. As a LEED certified building, the facility is focused on maintaining high quality performance and efficiency.
Essential for this healthcare facility is that they:
- provide a safe, secure and efficient environment for the storage of drugs and other medical necessities for their patients
- help the staff be more productive and focus work activities
- increase operational performance and contribute to cost efficiencies
- comply with regulatory and accreditation requirements
We help you achieve these goals and provide your customer with the highest possible level of quality air and cleanliness with our patented, innovative duct sealing solution.