• MEET the most aggressive air leakage standards
• MEET passive house air tightness standards
• ACHIEVE air tightness requirements in less time and without costly delays
• ELIMINATE noise and odor complaints by simultaneously sealing exterior and interior walls
• MEET MORE STRINGENT IECC CODE REQUIREMENTS that are forcing builders to change the way they build their homes—comply with ASTM E2357, ASTM E2178, and NFPA 285.
What Is Aerobarrier?
Building upon proven technology invented by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) over 20 years ago, AeroBarrier is a cutting edge aerosol envelope sealing system that simultaneously measures and seals building
envelope air leaks.
See How It Works:
It’s Envelope Sealing Made Easy!
Aerobarrier is a cutting-edge technology that takes the guesswork out of sealing the building envelope. Our goal was to provide a more cost-effective way to meet the most aggressive air tightness standards compared to standard, manual sealing methods
“The AeroBarrier process has the potential to be more effective and convenient than conventional sealing methods because it requires less time and effort, and it can seal a larger portion of a leakage area more quickly.”
AeroBarrier simultaneously measures and seals the building envelope with guaranteed results. Whether you need to meet the latest IECC code or passive house requirements, from new construction to gut renovations in single and multi-family spaces, the technology works.
• MEET any air leakage requirement without changing the way the house is built.
• SEAL an entire house in half a day to whatever tightness is required?
• USE the same process for both multi and single-family construction.
• PROVIDE more energy efficient homes to all your customers.
Aspen professionals are licensed and insured and members of the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI), the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), and the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and we are an approved Aerosea/Aerobarrier Dealer.
Please contact Aspen Environmental Services for professional mold testing and removal, and water damage restoration at (978) 681-5023.
Please contact Aspen Air Duct Cleaning at 1-800-931-6653 for an Air Duct System Inspection, and to learn more about Aeroseal air duct sealing and Aerobarrier envelope sealing technology.