The warm summer weather is just starting in the northeast, and that means checking to make sure your air conditioner is in good working order. None of us want to experience an inefficient AC that costs money but doesn’t deliver—or worse, an AC BREAKDOWN in our home or office on a 90 degree day!
Following are 5 tips on how to keep your air conditioning system running efficiently:
• Test pipe or tubing joints or connections for leaks, using pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
• Test electrical circuits or components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
• Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring.
• Discuss heating or cooling system malfunctions with users to isolate or to verify that repairs corrected malfunctions.
• Repair or service heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to improve efficiency, such as by changing filters, cleaning ducts, or refilling non-toxic refrigerants.
Source: The Occupational Information Network (O-NET); O-NET was developed under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA).
Please contact Aspen Air Duct Cleaning, an approved Aeroseal Dealer, at
1-800-931-6653 or email email@example.com, for an Air Duct System Inspection and to learn more about how sealing air duct leaks can improve indoor air quality and reduce energy costs.
Aspen Air Duct Cleaning is licensed and ensured, a member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) and the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI).